- August 25th @ 7pm – Final Friday Event: “Canon of Scripture” with Rev. Phillip Kayser
- Founder and President of Biblical Blueprints, Phillip Kayser has degrees in education, theology, and philosophy. Ordained in 1987, he currently serves as Senior Pastor of Dominion Covenant Church, a conservative Presbyterian (CPC) church in Omaha, Nebraska. He also serves as Professor of Ethics at Whitefield Theological Seminary and President of the Providential History Festival.Author of over 50 books and booklets, Dr. Kayser is passionate to see the Bible’s comprehensive blueprints applied to the family, the church, civil government, education, art, science, historiography, economics, business, and every area of life. For over 15 years, he has been involved in coaching church planters, mentoring seminary students, and teaching seminars on Biblical leadership internationally.Dr. Kayser is a conference speaker on many subjects, and he has also applied Scripture to politics at three presidential candidate campaigns. He has been an occasional guest teacher and consultant at the University of Nebraska at Omaha, lecturing on the impact of various religions on culture, the Protestant Reformation’s impact on culture, the history of American economics, the philosophical underpinnings of American institutions, and recognizing cults. He and his wife Kathy have a growing family of 5 children and 9 grandchildren who love and serve the Lord.His booklet on the “Canon of Scripture” is available at: https://biblicalblueprints.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/CanonPresuppositionsVol1.pdf
- Wednesday, September 13 @ 6:45 PM – 8:00 PM – Catechism & KIDS’ QUEST will take place each Wednesday night. Watch the calendar for changes around Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Reformation 500 – Dr. Dominic Aquila, President of New Geneva Theological Seminary and The Aquila Report
- Saturday, September 30 @ 9:30am & again at 11am – “The Providence of God in the Reformation”
- Sunday, October 1 @ 10:30am and 1pm – “The Solas of the Reformation”
- Lunch will be served between the two services on October 1
- November 22 – Thanksgiving Eve Service @ 7pm
- December 25 – Christmas Day Service @ 10:30am
- 4:30 PM – Youth Group, 9th grade through college
- 7:00 PM – Sunday Evening Bible Study – 1st & 3rd Sundays of each month – Beginning September 17
- 6:45 – 8:00 PM – Catechism and Church History for young people, grades 5th – 8th and KIDS’ QUEST for children, grades K-4th. Beginning September 13
Celebrating 500 years of the Reformation – St. John’s will be celebrating the 500th anniversary of the Reformation with various events throughout 2017. Keep checking the Reformation Nebraska site for upcoming events.
Meals On Wheels – St. John’s Reformed Church is sponsoring a once a month Saturday morning route. We are scheduled for the 3rd Saturday of each month beginning at 10:30. Time required is about 60-90 minutes. There is a sign-up sheet provided in the entry way. This is a great project for families as shut-ins enjoy seeing children.